Vandalism Bail Bonds
Vandalism is a very serious crime. In the state of Ohio, vandalism is a felony offense. As with most crimes, if you’re charged with vandalism, you can usually post bail so that you don’t have to sit in a cell while you await trial. In most cases, you will need a bail bonds company to help you post bail, as the amount will likely be more than you can afford in cash.
Actions in Ohio that require Vandalism Bail Bonds
- Knowingly causes serious harm to a structure that is occupied or to any of its contents
- Knowingly causes serious harm to a property that belongs to someone else
- Knowingly causes serious harm to a property that is owned, controlled, or leased by the government, like the public school building, university building, etc.
- Knowingly causes serious harm, without permission to, a memorial of the dead, like a tomb or a gravestone
- Knowingly breaks into and causes harm to a place of burial, like a tomb or a crypt.
Vandalism charges, depending on the circumstances, are typically accompanied by significant fees. No matter what your charges are, we can help you secure a vandalism bail bond.